Friday 23 August 2013

Dialogue: provide further information

First and foremost: I am sooooo deeply sorry! I totally forgot I had to upload it for my 508 group. I'll make it up to you today guys.

A: Hi, ________________! What are you reading?
           (classmate’s name)
B: Hi, ________________!  TV Guia. I played hooky at school and I want to watch some
           (classmate’s name)
shows at __________________’s house.
                               (a friend’s name)
A: I see. Hey, what’s ________________________?
                                          (name of a TV show)
B: Oh! ________________ is a ________________ which / that ____________________________.
           (name of the TV show)          (type of TV show)                          (description of the TV show)
A: Really? That’s awesome! I want to watch it, too!
B: You’re welcome to tag along.

A: Great! Let’s go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment